Tuesday, March 21, 2017

March Allure Beauty Box

I'm excited to say that March's Allure Beauty Box arrived yesterday!  It contains one product I'm familiar with (and love), two new to me brands, and a bonus sample of deodorant. (And who doesn't need a travel size of that for their gym bag?!?
 

  • Akar Skin Ruby Tint Lip Butter
  • Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum
  • John Freida Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment
  • Londontown Lakur Enhanced Color in "Cheerio"
  • Londontown Kur Nourishing Cuticle Oil
  • *bonus* Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/deodorant in "Cool Waterlily"
I've never heard of the brand Londontown before, but being the product junkie that I am, I'm always happy to welcome a new brand into my home!  According the beauty editors at Allure, the Lakur Enhanced Colour polish  will give me opaque coverage in two coats and a gel-like finish in three.  (Bonus for those who avoid animal products - it's vegan!)  The Kur Nourishing Cuticle Oil will supposedly extend the wear of my nail polish while it's strengthening and improving my nails.  If your nails chip as quickly as mine do then that's a major selling point!  Whether I'll be impressed or disappointed remains to be seen!

The other new to me brand is Akar Skin.  I received a pocket friendly little tub of their Ruby Tint Lip Butter and couldn't wait to try it!  The color is gorgeous (I dare say it may be my new MLBB lip gloss) and it isn't heavily scented. 

This is the third time that I've received 7 Day Volume from a subscription box!  I suppose it's bound to happen when one subscribes to several boxes.  Fortunately, I happen to really enjoy this product and don't mind getting it again in the least!  Speaking of repeats, Derma E is a brand I come across fairly often in my subscriptions.  I find their products to be good quality overall and extremely well priced, so I'm kind of surprised I don't hear about them more often.  Their  Vitamin C Concentrated Serum looks to be no exception to their typical good quality and contains hyaluronic acid to moisturize while it brightens.

No comments:

Post a Comment