Saturday, March 4, 2017

Target Beauty Box - March

As soon as I heard that Target's latest Beauty Box contained a supposed dupe for SK-II Facial Treatment Essence I knew I had to have it!  One peek at the other contents and I was doubly sold.  This month they only offered one box and it was $7.
 
  • MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment Essence
  • Soapbox Bamboo Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer
  • Dove Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo
  • Neautrogena Hydro Boost Lip Shine in "50 Radiant Rose"
  • Skinfix Foaming Oil Cleanser
I already mentioned that I'm excited to try the essence by MISSHA but I'm equally excited about getting another dry shampoo and a self-tanner I haven't tried before.  I really don't need any more deluxe samples but travel-size shampoos, facial wash, and mini lipglosses are always welcome anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment