Monday, March 13, 2017

March Birchbox

This month's theme is "Pretty Mighty" and contains "powerful, high-performance products for equally powerful women."
 

  • Bioderma Hydrabio H20
  • Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Bronzer - Medium
  • Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky Eye Shadow
  • Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream
  • PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Touchable Curl Cream
One of the things I love about beauty boxes is that even if a product isn't something I'll use, there is nearly a 100% chance that I know someone who will!  In this case, that product is the Touchable Curl Cream.  I do not have curly hair, but my oldest daughter does, and I'm sure she'll love the serum like frizz fighter!
I'm a little concerned that Cargo's Bronzer will be too dark for me to use as a bronzer since I'm so fair.  I'll try it with a light hand and a fan brush and see what happens!  If nothing else I can always use it as an eye shadow (bronze is very flattering to blue eyes after all) - it may even work with the 2 shades I received in my Coastal Scents mini palette.

I really liked the sensitive version of Bioderma's Micelle Solution that I tried previously so I'm willing to bet I'll like this hydrating version even more.  My skin seems to have made the switch from "combination dry" to plain old "dry" so I use anything hydrating I can get my hands on.  Speaking of hydrating... there's hyaluronic acid in the Super Multi-Corrective Cream from Kiehl's! Fingers crossed it doesn't make me break out! (I am apparently cursed because though my skin is showing signs of aging and is as dry as a desert, I still get product related pimples. Blech.)

No comments:

Post a Comment