Monday, September 19, 2016

September Allure Beauty Box

Drumroll please!  This month's Allure Beauty Box contained...

 
 
I am weird about using coordinating products, so I was excited to see Pur-lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Cleansing Milk after having received their Blue Lotus moisturizer in last month's box!

A mini Supergoop Shine On Lip Screen will be going directly into my purse for reapplication on the go.  As I mentioned in my earlier review, I'm not a fan of the tingling feeling but... I'm definitely not a fan of getting skin cancer either so in my bag it goes!

Yet another eye treatment.  Good gracious.  How fast does everyone else go through a tube of eye cream?  Even a mini one?  It takes me for.ev.er.  Avene is a fantastic brand though so I have no choice but to quit using the eye cream in my cabinet and start using Eau Thermale Avene PhysioLift Eyes instead.  This one has retinol!

Lash primer is something that I use daily.  I have the world's shortest eyelashes and mascara needs every bit of help it can get to make them visible.  (True story:  When I was in high school I used to joke that newborn babies have longer lashes than I do.  Then I interned on the maternity ward at the local hospital for a pre-college med class and found out it was true...) Needless to say, Grande Primer is a welcome addition to my arsenal.

A nail polish that doesn't require a base or topcoat?  Sign me up! I received Orly Breathable Treatment + Color in "TLC".  This pale purple is more of a "Spring-y" shade in my opinion so I'll be waiting to test this one out.

Last but not least I have a mini fragrance rounding out my September Box.  Bulgari Omnia Coral is described as a "fruity-floral" that is "crazy sophisticated and elegant".  On first sniff this seems like a great summer scent that has a great balance of not too sweet fruity-ness and not too "grandmotherly" florals. 





No comments:

Post a Comment