Wednesday, September 14, 2016

So Choix September Samples

My September So Choix samples showed up in my mailbox yesterday!  This month I essentially chose my morning routine as my sample choices – a moisturizer, foundation, setting powder, and two complimenting colors of eye shadow.

In case you missed last month’s post and are wondering, So Choix is a “personal makeup counter” where instead of receiving random samples every month, you get to pick exactly what brands/products you want to try.  They allow you to order one sample at a time or to sign up for a subscription and receive 5 samples per month.

Here are my choices –
 
YSL Souffle D’eclat Finishing Veil “01”

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water “Fair Light”

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème

YSL Couture Mono Eyeshadow “17 Dedale” and “3 Marceau”

If you’d like to learn more about So Choix you can check out their FAQsor if you’d like to sign-up I’d be much obliged if you did so through my referral link!  Happy sampling!

No comments:

Post a Comment