My August So Choix samples have arrived! This month they included a couple of extra sample packets. That’s never happened before so I’m not sure if this is a one-time thing or something they’ll be doing regularly. Regardless, I was excited to see them in there!
So… what is So Choix? Choix (pronounced “shwaa”) means “choice” in French. Instead of filling out a questionnaire and crossing your fingers that you’ll get samples you’ll like, you get to pick the skincare and makeup samples (right down to specific shades)! They allow you to shop one sample at a time or sign-up for a subscription and get 5 samples each month.
So here’s what I chose this month –
- Giorgio Armani Maestro UV Makeup Primer
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
- Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes “Lilac Taupe”
- Giorgio Armani Eye Tint “10 Senso”
- Glamglow Flashmud Brightening Treatment
- And then also pictured are the bonus samples of Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Eye Treatment.
If you’d like to learn more about So Choix you can check out their FAQs or if you’d like to sign-up I’d be much obliged if you did so through my referral link! Happy sampling!