Sunday, August 14, 2016

Love It, Like It, or Lose It v.4

Last week’s roundup of products is a mix of skincare, body, makeup, and hair care!

 
NARS Eye Makeup Remover – A high-performance, extremely mild makeup oil-free remover that removes all traces of eye and lip makeup, even waterproof and transfer-proof makeup, without having to rub. The result is a refreshing feeling with no oily residue left behind on the skin.

Thoughts:  That last sentence of their description I don’t find to be true – it does indeed leave a greasy residue behind.  It also removes every last bit of eye makeup though so I’m willing to overlook it.  (I also always wash my face immediately after so it’s not much of an issue.)

Coola Makeup Setting Spray A 70 percent certified organic SPF 30 spray that provides a weightless matte-finish while keeping makeup looking fresh all day.

Thoughts: Dries instantly and doesn’t change the look or feel of my makeup.  I applied and then went to the zoo – no red!  This is a new makeup bag staple.

Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer PotionThis revolutionary paraben-free formula features space-age polymer technology that fills in any imperfections on the skin’s surface, prepping your lids for all-day shadow.

Thoughts:  I adore this shadow primer!  It applies smoothly and invisibly, and keeps my shadow crease free all day long.

Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent LotionThis lightly scented lotion soothes itchy, dry skin in just one day and is clinically shown to be as gentle to sensitive skin as fragrance free products. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex and a delightful Nourishing Coconut scent, it will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized for a full 24 hours.

Thoughts:  This smells really nice!  It’s very summery and coconutty but not in an overpowering perfumy way.  Relieves dry skin itchiness immediately – I don’t know about the full 24 hours but it definitely lasted a full work day.

Number 4 Restore and Repair OilThis strand-saving elixir gives drab, dull hair a coveted movie star shine (plus a whole host of reparative benefits). Our oil-free days are officially over.

Thoughts:  I’ve only used this sparingly on dry hair so far, but I really like it.  It smells lovely and works well to calm the “poof” and make my hair look smooth and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment