Monday, August 22, 2016

August Birchbox

I was pretty excited about this box since it contains both brands and products that I already know and love!
  • Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Oil
  • Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
  • Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick “Patina”
  • Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow
  • Acure Organics Coconut & Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes
  • HUM Nutrition Raw Beauty Superfood Powder
In regards to Living Proof, I find their products to be pretty hit or miss for me.  This is one I haven’t tried but I always need “flyaway-fighting oil” that “hydrates and smooths” my freshly washed hair, so I’m excited to try it.

The Beauty Protector has been a major staple of mine since I first tried it over a year ago.  Have you smelled this?!  It’s amazing – smells like dessert and protects against heat damage!

This particular Stila lip product is one I haven’t tried but I’ve accumulated quite a few of their lipsticks and glosses over the years, so I’m fairly confident I’ll like this one as well.  “Patina” looks to be a very wearable neutral rose/mauve.

The Marcelle BB Cream I’m feeling a little iffy on.  I’ve never heard of this brand first of all, and a lot of BB Creams are too dark for my fair skin so I wasn’t surprised when it looked too dark out of the tube.  Some reviewers say it’s great for pale skin though so I’ll give it a whirl.

The cleansing cloths from Acure Organics I’m really excited to try.  I love Acure’s Argan Oil and have repurchased several times, but that’s the only product from them I’ve tried so far.

The Hum Nutrition powder was a bonus sample and also something I’ve never tried.  I intend to mix it with Vanilla Almond milk and will report back!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment