Thursday, January 19, 2017

Target Beauty Box - January

Target released two beauty boxes this month but I was only able to get my hands on the $10 one.  There was a couple of things in the $5 version I would've liked to try, but these always sell out very quickly so I'm just happy I even managed to get the one!




This box contained:
  • Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Clarifying Treatment
  • Nexxus Comb Thru Finishing Mist
  • Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion
  • Chapstick Total Hydration Sugar Scrub
  • AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
  • eb5 Facial Cream
  • Revlon Kiss Balm in "025 Fresh Strawberry"
  • L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Serum & Cream (sample packets)
Overall I really like this box! I always enjoy trying out new lotions and skincare but I'm most excited about the lip scrub, tinted balm, and hair care this time around.  I wish Target would do a subscription program!

No comments:

Post a Comment