- ARROW Endure Water-Resistant Mascara
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
- NUXE Moisturizer Cream Crème Fraiche de Beaute
- PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Moisturizing & Repairing Shampoo (plus bonus sample packet of conditioner)
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment
- ORIGINS GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream (bonus sample packet)
Described as being a drink of water for the skin, the NUXE Moisturizer Cream will be the first thing I slather on tomorrow morning! Lately I have just been a dry and flaky mess. My face feels like it's going to crack and even my scalp is getting in on the dry and flaky action. I guess I should count myself lucky to have received the Parlor Shampoo since it's sulfate-free and thus not as moisture stripping as traditional shampoo.
Last but not least is the ARROW Mascara. It's vegan! I don't typically seek out vegan products but I appreciate them and will happily add them to my routine when the opportunity arises. It's also water-resistant which means I can be my sappy self and tear up while watching tv, reading, scrolling through Pinterest... and not end up looking like a raccoon!