Thursday, January 26, 2017

January Birchbox

January's Birchbox theme is "New Year New Perspective" and is described as being full of products that will make you "feel like the greatest version of your (already great) self." Let's see what what we've got! :D

  • ARROW Endure Water-Resistant Mascara
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
  • NUXE Moisturizer Cream Crème Fraiche de Beaute
  • PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Moisturizing & Repairing Shampoo (plus bonus sample packet of conditioner)
  • Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment
  • ORIGINS GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream (bonus sample packet)
The things I'm most excited about are the Living Proof Dry Shampoo (I believe I've discussed my serious love dry shampoo previously.  Several times probably.) and the Sunday Riley Lactic Acid Treatment.  The Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment gets rave reviews from people with problematic skin so I'm hoping it does something, anything, for the cyst I've got on my chin right now!

Described as being a drink of water for the skin, the NUXE Moisturizer Cream will be the first thing I slather on tomorrow morning!  Lately I have just been a dry and flaky mess.  My face feels like it's going to crack and even my scalp is getting in on the dry and flaky action.  I guess I should count myself lucky to have received the Parlor Shampoo  since it's sulfate-free and thus not as moisture stripping as traditional shampoo.

Last but not least is the ARROW Mascara.  It's vegan!  I don't typically seek out vegan products but I appreciate them and will happily add them to my routine when the opportunity arises.  It's also water-resistant which means I can be my sappy self and tear up while watching tv, reading, scrolling through Pinterest...  and not end up looking like a raccoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment