Saturday, January 28, 2017

January Allure Beauty Box

Allure proves once again why they are my favorite beauty box and consistently the best valued.  This month's box contains 2 full-sized products along with other products I'm over the moon for too!
 

The full-sized products are a Doucce Freematic Eye Shadow Palette with shimmery plum, matte black, pearly white, and slate gray shades, and a Burt's Bees Lipstick in "Blush Basin" which is a very neural and wearable shade described as "rosy-nude".
Next up are two products I have already tried and liked!  I received dry shampoo (which is a major hair care staple of mine) from Oscar Blandi and Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion to help me deal with my dry and flaky winter skin.
Finally, who doesn't love face masks and new makeup brushes?!  I received a sheet mask from BioBelle in #Beautyscoop which is their hydrating and line-reducing mask, and a travel-size Sigma E70 Medium Angled Shading Brush.
Absolutely love!

No comments:

Post a Comment