Monday, January 9, 2017

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2017

My Beautylish Lucky Bag arrived over the weekend!  This was my first time purchasing a Lucky Bag and I'm so happy I did!  I debated about it last year but ultimately chickened out, ($75 isn't chump change after all), but then regretted it later when I saw some of the great things my friends received. 
In case you're not familiar with Lucky Bags -
 
 
The online beauty store Beautylish offers a limited number of Lucky Bags every year in late December.  This year they also offered an XL Lucky Bag with $300 worth of products for $150, but I didn't have the nerve to go for that one!  These are the goodies I received in my regular bag:

  • IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara (value $24)
  • Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water (value $7)
  • Clean Apothecary Brush Shampoo (value $15)
  • RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer (value $38)
  • Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 in shade "10" (value $48)
  • Becca The One Perfecting Brush ($49)
That's a product value totaling just over $180!  Lucky bag indeed. :D

Cheers to the new year and may yours be filled with luck and beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment