My October So Choix samples showed up in my mailbox today! This month I focused entirely on my face. A treatment serum, moisturizer, primer, and two foundations. So Choix also included a bonus sample packet with my order which is something that they do from time to time.
In case you missed previous posts and are wondering, So Choix is a “personal makeup counter” where instead of receiving random samples every month, you get to pick exactly what brands/products/shades you want to try. They allow you to order one sample at a time or to sign up for a subscription and receive 5 samples per month.
This month I chose –
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex II
- Guerlain Meteorites Oxygen Care Moisturizer & Radiance Booster
- Laura Mercier Blemish-Less Foundation Primer
- Chanel Ultrawear Flawless Foundation in “12 Beige Rose”
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in “Alabaster”
- Bonus Sample – Chanel Le Blanc Multi-Use Illuminating Base
If you’d like to learn more about So Choix you can check out their FAQs, or if you’d like to sign-up I’d be much obliged if you did so through my referral link! Happy sampling!