Thursday, October 20, 2016

October Allure Beauty Box

I have to admit I'm a little more excited than normal about the products in my most recent beauty box!  It isn't often that I receive multiple staple products, products I've been wanting to try, and my favorite shade of shadow all in one box!
 
 
I have seen body wash infused buffer sponges in stores before but have yet to try one.  I received one in here by Spongelle in the scent "Freesia Pear".  It smells very spa-like and I'm fairly excited to test out the whole "cleanse, exfoliate, massage, and nourish" all-in-one claim.  If it rings true certain family members may have to quit complaining that I take forever in the shower!  :)

Dry shampoo is a staple of mine since I only wash my hair every 2-3 days.  I have tried Klorane Dry Shampoo previously and loved it so of course I was thrilled to see it when I opened the box!

Another brand I was excited to see was Tatcha!  I love their Rice Enzyme Powder so I'm looking forward to trying their Indigo Soothing Silk Hand Cream.  I have hand lotions stashed all over the place (e.g. in my desk, the kitchen, my bag, on a living room window sill...)  and since upcoming winter weather means upcoming drier skin, I'm sure I'll be testing this out soon.

Mally must really be promoting their mascara right now.  I received a travel-size of their Volumizing Mascara in my Birchbox last month and a full-size in this month's Allure box.  Guess I should make it part of my next Love It, Like It, or Lose It and see if it's worthy of them pushing it like they are!

A weekly deep conditioner has been in my rotation of hair products for almost as long as I can remember.  My hair is long, it's been colored, and I heat style it so Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!  will be put to the test shortly.

Rounding out this month's box was a very wearable (and super flattering to blue eyes) bronze eye shadow from Doucce.  I received a single of "62 Kristi" which magnetically snaps right into one of their customizable palettes.  Fingers crossed I like the formula and color payoff so I can build my own palette with some of their other shades!





No comments:

Post a Comment