Tuesday, October 18, 2016

October Birchbox

This month's Birchbox is all about "reviving and restoring" and contained the following -


  • Madison Reed Nourishing Color-Enhancing Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Madison Reed Root Touch Up Sample Card
  • MAKE Silk Cream Lipstick in "Magnolia"
  • Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask
  • Hustle Butter Luxe
I've been toying with the idea of becoming a redhead for awhile now so I'm excited to see the products from Madison Reed.  I feel strongly that it was a serious oversight on God's part to make me a brunette, (I'm Irish, as white as whipped cream, and covered in freckles) so I'm taking these samples as further confirmation I should color my hair again. 

I'm extremely intrigued by the Hustle Butter Luxe.  It's a multipurpose cream that supposedly treats every skin issue from dryness to bug bites.  I'll definitely be reviewing this on an upcoming Love It, Like It, or Lose It post!

I'm loving the description of the MAKE Silk Cream Lipstick.  It's described as "vivid, saturated color that does double duty as a protective moisturizing treatment."  Unfortunately "Magnolia" is a "medium-violet" shade that is most definitely not a color I'll wear, so this will be getting passed along to a friend.

I've used Tata Harper's Resurfacing Mask in the past and loved it so obviously I was delighted to see it in my box this month!  Smooth skin awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment