Tuesday, July 12, 2016

What I'm Reading


I haven't even gotten all the way through this book and I already have a list of 23 recipes that I intend to test out.  Everyone Is Italian On Sunday by Rachael Ray is a wealth of recipes you'd expect (pasta, pizza, and more pasta) but also has tons of great soups, meat, veggie, and dessert recipes along with some stories behind the recipes, and tips on making the recipe a success.

Here are a just a couple of the recipes I intend to make -


The only critique I have for this book is that there is a lack of pictures.  I prefer cookbooks to have pictures for every recipe, or at least the majority of recipes, (especially if they are unusual or not something everyone knows what it looks like, say... Chicken Noodle Soup.)  This one has only one picture for approximately every 10 recipes.  The pictures that are included though are mouthwatering.  Pesto or Apple Torte anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment