Saturday, July 23, 2016

July Allure Beauty Box

My July Allure Beauty Box arrived just the other day!  I subscribe to a few different Beauty Boxes and this one has always been my favorite.  I love the mini mag that comes with the products and the honest, (and often funny) reviews they write up on the products included too.
I’m pretty excited about the GlamGlow Super Mud because this is a staple of mine.  I don’t break out much anymore but when I do this is the product I turn to.

The Smashbox Photo Finish Primer I already know I don’t like so this will be going directly in the “Give Away/Donate” box.  It’s one of those “Holy Grail” or “Cult Status” products that I have tried to love but just don’t understand how other people do.  It did zero for me as a primer (no blurring, no extended foundation wear, etc…) and even caused a couple of whiteheads.

The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair I am cautiously optimistic about!  It’s supposed to moisturize, reduce signs of aging, and brighten and even skin tone.  It gets great reviews online so fingers crossed it delivers!

I have a massive addiction to lipstick.  While I need another one like I need a hole in the head, I’m welcoming the Clinique Chubby Stick in “07 Super Strawberry” with open arms.  Based on swatches I looked up, it looks like it’ll be a subtle, sheer pink that will be super appropriate for a Preschool teacher and back to school next month!

At $85 for ½ an ounce, I’m kind of hoping I don’t like La Mer The Moisturinzing Soft Cream.  This is a apparently a newer version of the cult favorite moisturizer and it gets rave reviews across many age ranges.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment