- Balance Me Tinted Wonder Eye Cream
- Chella Eyebrow Pencil in "Tantalizing Taupe"
- Coastal Scents Blush and Highlighter Duo
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo
- Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream with SPF 40
I'm really liking the skinny tip of the Chella Eyebrow Pencil. A skinny pencil makes it's super easy to get natural looking hair-like pencil strokes. Not sure if the taupe shade will be dark enough for me but we'll see!
I've never used a tinted anti-aging eye cream before so this one by Balance Me will be something of a new experience. I'm excited to see if it'll replace concealer after nights I didn't get enough sleep! Hopefully between that and the pretty champagne highlighter and blush shades from Coastal Scents I'll look healthy and refreshed no matter what! (And with cold and flu season upon us I may need it sooner than later...)