Monday, November 21, 2016

November Allure Beauty Box

 
My most recent Allure Beauty Box showed up in my mailbox last Friday!  Silly me remembered to post a picture on Instagram but then completely spaced off posting on here! 
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat has been a manicure must-have of mine for few years now. I'm willing to bet their new Lacquer will be just as great.  They sent me "Refined" which is the perfect red for fall and the upcoming holidays.
I've yet to master liquid liner.  I actually don't even want to talk about how many times I've tried and failed. (Unless it's 10pm and I'm "just practicing"...  Then I nail a cat-eye every single time.)  From what I've heard, Eyeko is the gold standard of liquid liners so I guess I owe it another go!
The box was rounded out with Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Man these bottles are beautiful!), a hydrating sheet mask from Bon Vivant that my cold weather dry skin can hardly wait to try, and the indulgent sounding Icelandic Moonflower body lotion by Red Flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment