Tuesday, September 12, 2017

September Birchbox


The September edition of my Birchbox arrived yesterday.  I feel like I've been waiting for forever for this thing!  The enclosed card stated this box is "all about you - and making your routine easier, faster, and more fun."  I think I'm going to have to check my profile because I received two products for oily or acne-prone skin whereas my skin is definitively dry and I rarely breakout.  Oh well, the mattifying toner at least can go to my daughter!

The contents:

  • Avene Cleanance MAT Mattifying Toner
  • Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
  • Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum
  • Pixi by Petra LipLift Max in "Honey Sheen"
  • Wilma Schumann Skin Care Mouth & Lips Age-Defying Masque
The "Honey Sheen" shade of the gloss I received looks to be a peachy-nude which is absolutely one of my favorite lip colors, and I already know I like the Briogeo Leave-In conditioner.  My lips don't need any plumping as of yet but I'll never turn down testing a new mask lol! While the mattifying toner is definitely going to my teenage daughter, I'll have to look into the ingredients of the blemish serum before I decide what to do with that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment