Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sephora Haul 08.21.17

Over the weekend I received two packages from Sephora!  One was an order that I placed for 4x points and a GWP, and the other was a Rewards Bazaar point redemption.

I had the Burberry Beauty Box hanging out in my cart just waiting for a worthwhile promo, and I’m such a sucker for sample bags that I decided to go for it as soon as one was available . This beauty bag promo had a $40 minimum purchase, and since I was intrigued by the flavors of Coco Floss I added the Coconut to my order to get me just over.


I was fairly annoyed when I opened the Burberry Beauty Box to find a blush inside instead of the Pale Barley eyeshadow that was advertised when I ordered.  It looks like it might work for contouring though so we’ll see.  I’m very happy with the samples I received in the beauty promo and am especially looking forward to trying the GlamGlow Illuminating Moisturizer and Purity Made Simple Clay Mask!

Onto the Point Redemption!  Every time Sephora previews the Point Perks and I see something I actually want to spend my points on I end up missing out.  I’ll check in the morning and it won’t be available yet and so I’ll check a couple hours later and it’ll be sold out!  This has been going on for over year so I’m pretty excited I managed to snag one!


This point redemption from Tarte came with:
  • Beach Towel
  • Canvas Tote Bag
  • Blue Tooth Speaker
  • Water Bottle
  • Hair Goals Dry Shampoo (full-size)
  • Rainforest of the Sea Lipstick in “Colada” (full-size)
  • Park Avenue Princess Bronzer (deluxe sample)
  • Ready Set Radiant Mist (deluxe sample)
  • Lights, Camera, Lashes (deluxe sample)
Have you gotten your hands on any good promotions or point redemptions lately?  And, most importantly, is it still available for me to get in on lol?!

No comments:

Post a Comment