Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wal-Mart Spring 2017 "Me Moment" Beauty Box

Remember the special edition "Me Moment" beauty box I mentioned that I had opted into in place of my Trendsetter box last month?  It finally arrived late last week!


  • Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
  • Ban Powder Fresh Roll-On Deodorant
  • Soapbox Soothe & Replenish Body Wash
  • Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer
  • Gliss Ultra Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
  • John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisturizing Conditioner
  • Sinful Colours Limited Edition Porcelain Matte Nail Color in "Mad Matter"
  • Neutrogena Hydro Boost Lip Shine in "50 Radiant Rose"
  • SOO AE Purifying Black Charcoal Sheet Mask
  • Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial (sample packet)
  • Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial (sample packet)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Lightweight Liquid Mousse Foundation in 200 (sample packet)


  • For a measly $5, I will never complain about the contents of Wal-Mart's beauty boxes, but I was a little disappointed to see so many duplicates from the Classic box I received earlier.  5 of them in fact.  The duplicates were the toothpaste, deodorant, body wash, and the splotch inducing* wet skin moisturizer.  I also received another Gliss shampoo and conditioner set albeit in a different formula so I'm not sure than counts entirely or not.

    Out of the new items I received I'm most excited about the sheet mask and the Aveeno facial packets.  My daughter and I have declared Wednesday and Sunday evenings as "mask nights" so I've really been able to work through my stash of skincare lately!

    I'm also pretty excited about the new LE Porcelain Matte nail polish from Sinful Colours as I don't own any matte finishes and I love neutral shades like "Mad Matter".   As for the last two items, I may pass the Frizz Ease conditioner on to my curly haired daughter since she deals with frizz more than I do, but the lip gloss is going straight into my bag since it's a very wearable rose!

    Once again, a stellar box - few new items I'm excited to try and several staple items for only $5!

    *I received the Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer in a previous beauty box.  Absolutely no “natural glow” is to be found with this product and I've tested it 3x now.  Varying splotches of yellow, orange, and brown are be found instead.  My legs end up resembling those of a short, splotchy giraffe no matter what I try

    No comments:

    Post a Comment