Monday, May 22, 2017

Allure and Birchbox - May

Both of these Beauty Boxes showed up in my mailbox on the same day last week.  I am so far behind on things I want to post about (new cookbook, a major antique cookbook score, and recipes) that I decided to combine both boxes into one post and shorten it up a bit!


  • Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense SPF 30
  • Skinfix Foaming Clay Cleanser
  • This Works Stress Check Breath In Fragrance
  • Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Tapered Blending Eye Brush 205
  • Doucce Eyeshadow Mono in "Jody"
  • Kneipp Lavender Body Oil
I'm most excited about the Drunk Elephant sunscreen in this box.  I've been having an issue with facial sunscreen and eye irritation lately.  Even when I'm careful to keep it away from my eyes they will start to burn and water whenever I use SPF on my face. Not sure what's going there, but needless to say, I'm on the search for a new one because I am way too fair to go without sunscreen in the summer!


  • Davines MINU Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler
  • The Beauty Crop Fabulous Flocking Lashes Mascara
  • Tocca Giulietta Eau de Parfum
  • Vita Liberata Fabulous Self Tanning Gradual Lotion
Am I the only one who thinks it's fun that the Fabulous Flocking Mascara has a flock of flamingos on the package?! I'm going to assume "No"! :) And despite the fact that I have a laundry list of self-tanning fiascos under my belt, I'm still cautiously optimistic that I'll find one that doesn't turn me orange.  I will report back on my success or failure of the Vita Liberata in a future post!

No comments:

Post a Comment