Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Target Beauty Box - April

This month Target again offered 2 different Beauty Boxes, but I chose only the one titled "April Naturals".  This box contains products with all-natural ingredients and has a range of items I can split between myself and my eldest daughter.
 

 
  • Juice Organics Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Burt's Bees White Tea Extract Facial Cleansing Towelettes
  • Hello Extra Whitening Pure Mint Fluoride Toothpaste
  • Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask
  • ACURE Pore Clarifying Red Clay Scrub
  • Raw Sugar Lemon Sugar Body Wash
  • Shea Moisture Kukui Nut Facial Cream Cleanser and Face & Neck Cream (sample packets)

  • I love having facial cleansing wipes around for nights I'm too tired or lazy to go through my normal PM skincare routine, and I adore lemon anything, so I'd have to say the towelettes and body wash are my favorites so far!  My daughter is dealing with oily and acne prone teenage skin so I'll be passing off the mask and scrub to her, and the remaining items will be going in the travel bag for our next trip!
    Target's Beauty Boxes are always a great value and I love that you get to see the contents before you purchase.  Hopefully I'm quick enough again next month to snag another one!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment