Sunday, December 18, 2016

December Allure Beauty Box

My December Allure Beauty Box arrived and contained the following:
 
 
I love lemon scented anything so I'm happy I received Coastal Salt & Soul Heavenly Hand Cream in Mediterranean Citrus!  It's described as an uplifting scent where "sea salt and warm ocean accords mix with fresh Grecian citron and earthy verbena."  It smells amazing and will be a great spring/summer scent!

I adore universal highlighters and though European Wax Center's Oh My Brow! Brow Highlighter is, well, labeled for brows, both the mini mag and website declare that it's amazing on your cheekbones too.  I'm excited to try it and hope it's as creamy as it looks!

I think I've mentioned before that "turkey neck" seems to strike early in my family.  One of my goals in life is to prevent this for as long as possible so needless to say, I embrace neck cream with open arms any time I receive one.  Tula Advanced Neck Cream is no exception.

Unfortunately for me, I'm worrying about aging skin and still worrying about breakouts.  Fortunately for me, SkinCeuticals understands and has Blemish + Age Defense serum to battle both at the same time!  I intend to use this solely on my chin (which is the only place I ever breakout) so a bottle should last for eons.

Also for skincare, I received Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre. I've heard fabulous things about it and it's been on my "to-try" list for awhile.  I've hesitated in trying it though because some acne-prone reviewers say it caused quite a few breakouts.  I guess it's time to give it a go!

Last but not least, I also received Beautyblender Liquid Blendercleanser .  I thought that Beautyblender's solid cleanser did a great job of cleaning both sponges and brushes so I'm certain the liquid version will as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment