Wednesday, July 12, 2017

July Allure Beauty Box and Gift

This month the editors at Allure put together the summer essentials they use to look amazing despite the heat and humidity.  With it being 95 outside today the timing on this couldn’t be more perfect!  And…  I received an amazing surprise in the mail!

What I got:


  • Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection & Heat Protectant Crème
  • Feel Brilliant Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sheet Mask
  • Redken Fashion Waves 07 Sea Salt Spray
  • Burt’s Bees Complete Nourishment Facial Oil
  • Wander Beauty Lipstick in “Barely There”
  • Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush in “Bali”
  • Beauty for Real Lip Revival Exfoliating + Hydrating Lip Scrub


  • All products I haven’t tried previously and I’m not even sure which one I’m most excited to test first.  Maybe the facial oil.  I love argan oil and am interested to see if Burt’s Bee’s blend of rose hip and primrose oils is even better!  (Or if it will make me break out.)

    And the surprise?  Two full-size Marc Jacobs lip glosses that I received for being a long-standing subscriber!  The colors they sent me are “Hey You” which is a bright pink/cherry shade, and “Moonglow” which is a pale pink/nude.


    I’ve said many times that Allure’s Beauty Box is my favorite out of all the boxes I’ve subscribed to (both past and present).  It’s good to know they love me back!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment