Thursday, June 29, 2017

Wal-Mart Summer Beauty Boxes

Both of my seasonal Wal-Mart Beauty Boxes arrived earlier this week!  Is it silly that I'm most excited about a sponge?  (Maybe a little bit lol!)  Though to be fair, I do use a lot of masks so anything that makes them easier (and less messy) to remove is golden in my book!

The contents of my "Trendsetter" box


  • Schwarzkopf Got 2b Ultra Glued Invincible Styling Gel
  • imPress Press-On Manicure
  • Ecotools Mask Remover Sponges
  • Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
  • Pantene Dream Care Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel (sample packet)

My "Classic" box was full of daily necessities as always.  The dry shampoo was inexplicably missing it's cap upon arrival...

The contents:


  • Banana Boat Dry Balance Sunscreen
  • Dove Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo
  • Ponds Original Fresh Towelettes
  • Pantene Dream Care Shampoo and Conditioner
  • ROC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, and Face Cream
  • Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Night Cream (sample packet)
As always these are a super steal at $5 each!  If you haven't signed up for yours yet you can do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment