Tuesday, February 14, 2017

February Allure Beauty Box

I know I've raved about the Allure Beauty Box before (probably several times actually) but I just can't help it.  It's my favorite for good reason!  This month's box contains 2 full-size products (with a combined value of nearly $60), a beautiful smelling candle, and skincare to make you glow!



As far as the skincare goes, I have already tried and loved First Aid Beauty's Facial Radiance Pads.  They instantly remove dry and flaky skin without any irritation and are a major last minute rescue.  I also received Olay Eyes Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment to reduce the appearance of the lines and wrinkles I'm really starting to notice.  (Eek!  Let's nip these in bud shall we?)

The full-size cosmetics I received are the Cargo Colorstick in "Champagne" and Beautycounter Lengthening Mascara.  Can't wait to see how the Cargo stacks up against my current favorite highlighter, Watt's Up by Benefit!  And I know I've mentioned I have what may be the world's shortest lashes so I'm happy to put this lengthening mascara to the test too.  Also included was a deluxe sample of GrandeLips Hydrating Lip Plumper. I was blessed with full lips so I personally have no need for this, but I have several friends who are always on the lookout for great new lip plumpers, so I'll be gifting this to one of them! 

Last but certainly not least, my nose was greeted with the scent of roses the second I opened the box.  A tea light sized Red Flower Moroccan Rose Candle was inside!  I used to use their body oil all the time and this little candle smells just as lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment